Natural marmalades handmade from wild lingonberries are full of natural flavor. Marmalades are made by Herbs & Sweets by Anneli. This family-owned company produces unique food products at Rovaniemi, Finland with ingredients that are either organically grown or picked from the unpolluted nature of Lapland.
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup (wheat and/or corn), lingonberry 11%, jellying agent (pectin), acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Unique taste of pure northern nature
Ecologically and ethically produced
- Size: 130 g
- Serve marmalade with salted nuts
- Decorate your cake with marmalade. You can for instance write the numbers on a birthday cake
- Make marmalade decorations for a Christmassy gingerbread house
- Put a marmalade sweet on a stick and dip into chocolate sauce
Natural handmade wild lingonberrie marmalades are manufactured in Finland, Scandinavia.