NORTHERN LIGHTS SWEETS ARTISAN MADE OF WILD CLOUDBERRIES AND BILBERRIES
Northern lights marmalade sweets are handmade of wild cloudberries, bog bilberries and sweetgrass by Herbs & Sweets by Anneli. This family-owned company produces unique food products at Rovaniemi, Finland with ingredients that are either organically grown or picked from the unpolluted nature of Lapland. Marmalade sweets are full of natural flavor.
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, cloudberry 22%, bog bilberry 10%, water, sweetgrass, jellying agent (pectin), acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Unique taste of pure northern nature
- Ecologically and ethically produced
- Size: 130 g
- Serve marmalade sweets with salted nuts
- Decorate your cake with marmalade sweets
- You can for instance write the numbers on a birthday cake
- Make marmalade sweet decorations for a Christmassy gingerbread house
- Put a marmalade sweet on a stick and dip into chocolate sauce
Northern lights sweets, handmade marmalade sweets are manufactured in Finland, Scandinavia.