Unique and individual reindeer antler necklace is designed and handmade by Designer Saga Partanen from Finnish Lapland. Reindeer antler is a beautiful material formed by nature. Reindeer shed and regrow their antlers every year, so they are not harmed during the production of this rare, timeless and natural necklace.
Silba is Northern Sami language, one of the indigenous languages of Europe, for ‘silver’.
- Material: reindeer antler
- Silver Venetian chain 925
- Surgical steel fastening loop, suitable for sensitive skin. Does not discolour in use
- Size: height of antler part approx. 1.6–2.5 cm, chain length 70 cm
- Ecologically and ethically produced
Made in Finland, Scandinavia. This product is handcrafted, which makes each piece unique.
Shipping: Europe 6,00 €, Asia and North America 9,00 €.