Small wall hanging rug tapestry is an unique handmade Scandinavian art textile. Made of natural materials, soft wool and linen yarn by craft artisan. Unique textile with heart figure and blacksmith made iron hanger.
- Ecologically and ethically produced
- Materials: wool and linen, blacksmith made iron hanger
- Size: width 10 cm, length 18 cm, 3,94 x 7,09 inch
- Color: white heart figure on black background
- Delivery time: 3-10 working days
Rug has been woven in Scandinavia for centuries from the Middle Ages. First rug was used as a modest warming blanket, later it was hang on the wall for decoration. It has developed to be an art textile, with many artists designs.
Rug is weaved in a loom by tying the knots one by one onto two warp threads in rows and weaving wefts between the rows. The rug can also be made by sewing onto a base cloth.