Northern lights sweets, marmalades handmade from wild cloudberries, bog bilberries and sweetgrass by Herbs & Sweets by Anneli. This family-owned company produces unique food products at Rovaniemi, Finland with ingredients that are either organically grown or picked from the unpolluted nature of Lapland. Marmalades are full of natural flavor.
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, cloudberry 22%, bog bilberry 10%, water, sweetgrass, jellying agent (pectin), acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Unique taste of pure northern nature
- Ecologically and ethically produced
- Size: 130 g
- Serve marmalade with salted nuts
- Decorate your cake with marmalade
- You can for instance write the numbers on a birthday cake
- Make marmalade decorations for a Christmassy gingerbread house
- Put a marmalade sweet on a stick and dip into chocolate sauce
Northern lights sweets, handmade marmalades are manufactured in Finland, Scandinavia.